- Income group: low income
- National biodiversity index: 0.655
- CO2 emissions (kilotons): 5,229
- Population: 34,131,400
- NDC submitted by nation
- Some detail in adaptation plan
- Medium-low climate risk
Promoting intensified and sustained forest restoration efforts.
Promoting biodiversity and watershed conservation.
Empirical evidence from Uganda on NbS effectiveness
Articles about NbS from Uganda
- Agriculture / livestock
- Health and wellbeing
- Highly vulnerable groups
- Transport / infrastructure
- Rural population
- Settlements in general
- Urban settlements
- Rural settlements
- Adaptation Outcomes
- Increase resilience / reduce risk
- Protect against extreme events / disasters
- Food security
- Water security
- Protect biodiversity / ecosystems
- Human well-being / health
- Energy security
- Broad type of hybrid action
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Resilient water infrastructure \n / water management
- Resilient energy infrastructure \n / energy management
- Resilient urban settlements
Planned Nature-based Action in Adaptation Plan
Afforestation and reforestation programmes, including in urban areas.
Re-establishment of wildlife corridors.
Expanding rangeland management.