- Income group: upper middle income
- National biodiversity index: 0.714
- CO2 emissions (kilotons): 5,346
- Population: 740,000
- NDC submitted by nation
- Some detail in adaptation plan
- Climate risk not assessed
Restoration of different ecosystems susceptible to losing their resilience.
Empirical evidence from Equatorial Guinea on NbS effectiveness
- Agriculture / livestock
- Health and wellbeing
- Biodiversity / ecosystems
- Settlements in general
- Adaptation Outcomes
- Increase resilience / reduce risk
- Protect against extreme events / disasters
- Protect biodiversity / ecosystems
Planned Nature-based Action in Adaptation Plan
Development of modules of formal and informal education regarding the importance and conservation of the environment.
Publication of magazines, brochures, environmental agendas and other material to promote environmental awareness at the national level.
Development of joint action plans on the conservation of biodiversity, combating desertification, to strengthen the synergy between the three Rio conventions and other signatories in the country.